Share Your Puppy Love
Have a bunch of pictures featuring your favorite pooch? It’s time to get them off your phone and put them on display!
In this day of digital photography, the “stack” of photographs in your life can be overwhelming. Turning your favorite photos into a scrapbook can be fun and easy to do! Start with a quick stop at your local craft store, Michaels, or JoAnn Fabrics to get your creative juices flowing. With a wide selection of affordable scrapbooking supplies to get you started, the only limit is your imagination!
These basic tips will help preserve your memories for a lifetime:
- Getting quality prints of your favorite photographs is easy! Ordering is easy and affordable through online vendors like Shutterfly or Snapfish, or stop in at Target and Walgreens who offer photo printing at many in-store locations.
- Preserve your original photos and documents by using high-quality photocopies in your scrapbook.
- Remember that sometimes cropping your photos creates a better image.
- Make your scrapbook long-lasting by choosing paper and adhesives that are acid-free or archival.
- Invisible vellum tape is a great adhesive and barely shows. For a perfect finish, affix photos and documents in their corners, not their centers.
- Add personal written messages using pigment inks rather than dye inks.
Have you made a scrapbook featuring your dog? We’d love to hear about it! Share your tips in the comments below.