Top 5 Gifts for Dogs
This week we’re making a list and checking it twice; we know that none of our pups have been naughty, just nice! Christmas wouldn’t be complete without presents under the tree for our favorite pooches, and this gift guide has you covered.
- New Collar & ID. Give the gift of safety by making sure your dog’s identification is up-to-date. While you’re at it, add a fancy new collar and your dog will be the envy of all their friends at the dog park!
- Lights & Reflective Accessories. Baby, it’s dark outside! Make sure you and your dog can be seen on walks during the winter months with blinkers, reflective vests, and leash lights. These gifts make the holidays merry AND bright.
- Toys. When it comes to dog toys, new isn’t necessarily better. We’ve got a bunch of DIY dog toys that recycle things you have in your home. Dig out that old sweatshirt and scissors, these toys are ready in minutes!
- Christmas Cookies. For the dog who has everything, how about a fresh batch of Christmas cookies just for them? Made with healthy ingredients, this recipe whips up in no time flat. While you’re at it, share some with your dog’s four-legged friends!
- Pamper Them. Give your dog a gift that’s for you too: A Playday or Canine Spa visit! We all know that a tired dog is a happy dog – especially when they’re looking their best.
Share some holiday magic with dogs in need this season and make a donation to our annual Giving Tree. All proceeds go to homeless pets at the Humane Society of Minnesota. Contact us for details.