Top Gifts for Dogs
It’s never too early to start shopping for that special someone in your life, especially when it’s your dog! If you’re looking for the perfect way to stuff their stockings, our holiday gift guide will have you ready for the HOWLidays in no time!
- New Collar & ID. Help your dog dress for success by getting them a new collar and ID tag! This gift never goes out of style – make it even better by choosing light-up or reflective options to keep your dog safe in the dark. Or, add a touch of tech with the Fi Collar. This smart collar solution is chew-proof, waterproof, and can even track your dog’s walks and activity levels!
- Beds & Bedding. Is your dog’s bed starting to look a little ruff around the edges? Help them have sweet dreams this season by putting a new dog bed under the tree! And remember, adding a festive polar fleece blanket or two will keep them snuggly and warm all season long.
- Matching Sweaters. You love your best friend – so why not dress like them? Whether you’re looking for a cute pair of pajamas or a new Christmas outfit, you and your dog can set fashion trends throughout the holidays in one of these matching ensembles. While you’re at it, treat yourself to a pair of custom-made socks featuring your dog so they can be with you everywhere you go!
- Homemade Treats. If you love baking, you can make safe and healthy treats to share with your pup this season. This wholesome recipe comes together in no time at all, so you can make extras to share with all your dog’s best friends! Not a baker? Make mealtime more fun with a new bowl, like these double-walled, non-insulated stainless steel, non-slip options from Yeti!
- Toys. Who doesn’t love getting a new toy? Some of our favorite options can even provide mental stimulation during the long winter months. But you don’t have to break the bank buying new toys to treat your pooch. In a few minutes, you can whip up these DIY dog toys that recycle things around the house! Or, splurge on this toy for yourself and learn what your dog is trying to tell you – we’re pretty sure they’re asking for more belly rubs.
If you’re looking for a gift you can both enjoy, you can’t go wrong with a gift card to WTPR. Let us pamper your pooch with a visit to our Canine Spa or tire them out with a doggy daycare Playday romp! Not only will they leave looking and feeling their best, but it will keep them on their best behavior over the holidays too.
And, whether it’s your dog’s first Christmas or the fifteenth, don’t forget to commemorate the season by making a paw print ornament. This simple project will become a timeless treasure for years to come.