Earn reward points for every dollar you spend!
How it works:
As of February 1, 2022, Wagging Tails customers earn 1 reward point for each $1 spent — or $1 = 1 point. The more points you collect, the more you earn toward your favorite Wagging Tails services!
250 points = $12.50
500 points = $37.50
1000 points = $100.00
2000 points = $300.00
All Wagging Tails customers were automatically enrolled in our Loyalty Rewards Program. That makes it easy to save up your points* until you’ve reached the last tier or redeem them as you go!
Here are the details:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- Reach a reward tier to redeem your points for store credit.
- Use store credit immediately or save it for a later date. (Exception: You cannot redeem reward points on the services or reservation that earned them.)
- Ask a staff member to redeem your points for store credit.
* Unredeemed reward points expire six months from the date they are earned, so don’t save them for too long!
To redeem your points:
Redeeming your points is easy — just talk to any WTPR staff member.
Our system keeps track of your reward points, and they’ll continue adding up until you ask to redeem them. When you do, we simply apply your rewards to your account balance. If you have points remaining, they remain in your rewards account for future use. Remember, unredeemed points expire six months from the date they were earned.
You can view your point balance through the Customer Portal at any time. Just log-in and navigate to your loyalty rewards program details by selecting:
My Account > View > Rewards Points
This will take you directly to your current point balance and history.
Call our front desk or speak with one of our staff members.