Top 5 Holiday Gifts for Dogs
We aren’t the only ones who love the holiday season, our dogs do too! We love filling their Christmas stockings with treats and putting toys under the tree, but what other gifts can you give your favorite dog? Here are a few of our favorite finds!
- New Collar & ID. Christmas is the perfect time of year to make sure your dog’s identification is up to date! Put a new collar and ID tag under the tree this year to help make the holiday season brighter and safer for your best friend.
- Fleece Blankets. When temperatures drop, give your pup a place to stay warm! He might even share a snuggle session while you sip your eggnog.
- Doggie Beds. When was the last time you replaced your dog’s bed? If you’ve noticed that they aren’t sleeping in it anymore, it could be time. To make sure he’s sleeping when Santa stops by, you might want to give him this present a little early!
- Christmas Sweaters. Don’t save the ugly sweaters for yourself, let your dog join the festive fun! Can’t find one at your local pet store? Festified Holiday Clothing has several for you to choose from!
- Gift Cards. Okay, we admit it. Gifts cards are more for the pet parents than the dog, or are they? If you get a gift card to Wagging Tails, your favorite dog can have a Spa Treatment, Playday or evening away in a Luxury Suite! Who says that’s not the perfect gift for a dog?