UPDATE: Return to regular service 5/21/20
Dear Wagging Tails Pack,
We’re happy to announce that effective 5/21/20 we’re returning to (nearly) regular business operations for our Wagging Tails guests!
Here’s what you need to know to plan your next visit.
We’re resuming regular business hours (6:30 am – 6:30 pm) for doggy daycare reservations at both locations Monday through Friday.
- Reservations are required.
- Half and Full Playdays available.
- Owners must use our No Contact Drop-off & Pick-up Process (see below).
Please be aware that walk-ins will be turned away, NO EXCEPTIONS. We will be staffing each location based on our reservation counts, so we have to know in advance how many dogs to expect. Similarly, please give us 24-hour notice when cancelling reservations.
Boarding is now available in Eagan and Bloomington 7 days a week, including the upcoming Memorial Day weekend! Reservations are required, and Owners must use our No Contact Drop-off & Pick-up Process (see below). Regular business hours resume too:
- 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday – Friday
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday – Sunday
Canine Spa (Grooming)
Grooming is available – now’s a great time to schedule your next appointment!
Obedience Academy (Training)
Training is available on a limited basis at this time. Please call for more information.
If you haven’t been to Wagging Tails in the last few months, you’ve likely missed our updated Resort Guidelines and No Contact Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures. Here’s a reminder of the social distancing measures that are now in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
Current Resort Guidelines
- No Contact Pick-up & Drop-off is required.
- The Lobby is closed to all guests (including restrooms).
- Owners are prohibited from bringing toys, beds, blankets, or anything else from home.
- Payments must be made by credit card (on-file or by phone) or playday package. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- Staff will be wearing gloves, masks, and social distancing within the resort.
- We will continue following extensive cleaning protocols every hour, including door handles, computers, common areas, etc.
- Please be sure all your dog’s vaccinations are up to date. If you are having trouble scheduling your Bordatella update, please give us a call to discuss your options.
No Contact Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
- When you arrive at the facility, please park and escort your dog on your own leash through the first entry door.
- Stop inside the entryway and unleash your dog. Keep your leash in your possession.
- Do not leave your dog unattended until our staff acknowledges you and confirms your reservation.
- Once acknowledged and confirmed, you may exit the entryway.
- We will leash your dog with our sanitized leashes and escort them to the proper playroom.
Pick-ups are similar to Drop-offs but in reverse.
- Please call ahead and remember to bring your own leash.
- Once we have confirmed payment and proper checkout, we will escort your dog from the playroom to the entryway between doors 1 and 2.
- After we unleash your dog and leave the entryway, you can enter and escort them out on their own leash.
Thank you again for your ongoing support and patience as we have worked together to fully reopen. We’re looking forward to seeing you and your dogs again!
Jesse & Sarah Polk and the Wagging Tails Team