UPDATE: Reopening WTPR
Dear Wagging Tails Pack,
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re reopening BOTH our Eagan and Bloomington locations on Monday (5/4/2020) at 8am! Please be advised, we will be limiting the number of dogs and humans within the buildings due to Social Distancing Guidelines. As a result, our opening comes with modified services and includes No Contact Pick-ups and Drop-offs.
Here’s what you need to know to plan your visit.
We’re currently accepting doggy daycare reservations at both of our locations from 8am-5pm on Monday through Friday.
- Reservations are required.
- Owners must use our No Contact Drop-off & Pick-up Process (see below).
- Revised Daily Rate of $24. (No matter how long the reservation).
- ALL DAYCARE RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THROUGH JUNE 30th. Please make a new reservation even if you had previously done so.
Please be aware that walk-ins will be turned away, NO EXCEPTIONS. We will be staffing each location based on our reservation counts, so we have to know in advance how many dogs to expect.
Similarly, please give us 24-hour notice when cancelling reservations. At the moment, we’re not enforcing a daycare cancellation policy. However, if we see a trend in “no shows,” we will be forced to put one in place because it directly impacts our ability to staff each of our locations safely.
Boarding is only available on a limited basis at this time. Please call for more information.
Canine Spa (Grooming)
Grooming is currently unavailable. Rest assured, we’re actively working with state officials to reopen the Canine Spa. We feel confident that we have plans in place to resume grooming services safely, so stay tuned for updates.
No Contact Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
- When you arrive at the facility, please park and escort your dog on your own leash through the first entry door.
- Stop inside the entryway and unleash your dog. Keep your leash in your possession.
- Do not leave your dog unattended until our staff acknowledges you and confirms your reservation.
- Once acknowledged and confirmed, you may exit the entryway.
- We will leash your dog with our sanitized leashes and escort them to the proper playroom.
Pick-ups are similar to Drop-offs but in reverse.
- Please call ahead and remember to bring your own leash.
- Once we have confirmed payment and proper checkout, we will escort your dog from the playroom to the entryway between doors 1 and 2.
- After we unleash your dog and leave the entryway, you can enter and escort them out on their own leash.
Current Resort Guidelines
- No Contact Pick-up & Drop-off is required.
- The Lobby is closed to all guests (including restrooms).
- Owners are prohibited from bringing toys, beds, blankets, or anything else from home.
- Payments must be made by credit card (on-file or by phone) or playday package. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- Staff will be wearing gloves, masks, and social distancing within the resort.
- We will continue following extensive cleaning protocols every hour, including door handles, computers, common areas, etc.
- Please be sure all your dog’s vaccinations are up to date. If you are having trouble scheduling your Bordatella update, please give us a call to discuss your options.
Thank you again for your patience and ongoing support as we work together to reach “a new normal.” We’re looking forward to implementing additional services, like grooming, nature walks, one-on-ones, and training. Stay tuned for updates as they become available in the weeks to come. In the meantime, we’re looking forward to seeing you and your dogs again next week!
Thank you – and stay healthy!
Jesse & Sarah Polk and the Wagging Tails Team