UPDATE: Service Changes at WTPR
Dear Wagging Tails Pack,
Just a reminder that — effective today (Sunday, March 22, 2020) — we are temporarily suspending most of our services to reduce personal interactions at WTPR. You can still rely on us for Overnight (boarding) reservations. However, we have also decided to consolidate our two locations and are temporarily closing our Bloomington facility.
We know there have been several updates over the last few days. For your convenience, here’s a list of our current changes:
- Our Bloomington location is temporarily closed
- Eagan remains open ONLY for Overnights with a 2-night minimum on new reservations
- The Lobby is closed to all guests
- Curbside Pick-up & Drop-off is required
- Reservations are required – walk-ins will be turned away
To help streamline your check-in/check-out process, we recommend:
- Placing your credit card on file to expedite your payment
- Scheduling your reservation in advance online (required)
- Saving our front desk numbers in your contacts
Eagan front desk: (651) 483-DOGS (3647) Ext. #2
You can learn more about our cleaning protocols and social distancing measures by visiting our past COVID-19 updates.
We look forward to when we can resume standard operations. We’ll continue keeping you updated through email, on our website and blog, and via social media as things change. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Jesse & Sarah Polk and the Wagging Tails Team