Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Cookies
We’ve written about our favorite Christmas “cookie” recipes before, and how our Sweet Potato Treats and Peppermint Holidogs have left even the pickiest pups begging for more. But when we came across this recipe with only THREE ingredients, we had to share it!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup plain peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients until they form a ball of dough.
- Lightly flour your work surface and use a rolling pin or wine bottle to flatten the dough until approximately 1/3” thick.
- Use a pizza cutter or your favorite holiday cookie shapes to cut out your treats!
- Place your dog cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy. Remove from the oven and cool.
Do you like making Christmas cookies for your dog? Tell us in the comments below!